How much will your home rent for?
Columbus Real Estate Pros.com is currently accepting applications for the Following Positions:
Residential Service & Maintenance Director.
Salary: Compensation includes a base of $35,000 with a performance bonus equal but expected to exceed base salary. Performance bonus is paid monthly.
Established scattered site property management company with strong presence in greater Columbus, Cleveland markets seeks an experienced professional to supervise on site managers with maintenance and tenant relations issues while playing a very active role in client and customer relations.
Candidate must have reliable transportation and be willing and able to make many site visits on a weekly basis.
Reporting to the Director of Maintenance will be responsible for a variety of tasks including, but not limited to the following:
• Entering & scheduling work orders promptly upon submission with in-house technician or 3rd party vendor. Ensure owner approval is sought and obtained and/or resident is contacted for date and time of service as appropriate within stated company guidelines for service. Work actively with operations management to ensure that service delivered within client or customer-specific guidelines as noted.
• Ability to estimate reconditioning & renovation of homes & condos, build & submit estimates.
• Ensure owner is contacted in repair is expected to exceed reserve or in all emergency cases
• Communicate effectively with maintenance and operations teams
• Assist employees and vendors with aspects such as: part orders, communication issues, tenant issues/ complaints
• Actively assist operations with answering owner statement questions and how it relates to the job performed. Will include service and pricing reviews with maintenance team and vendors.
• Audit work completion in a timely manner and follow up on any work order that is older than 3 days old (within company standards).
• Ensure Employees are on task, and billing the proper amount of hours per week.
• Ensure Exterior Inspections, move out and move in inspections are being completed in a timely fashion and generating revenue based on the ability to obtain bid approvals for work necessary to maintaining owners’ asset(s).
• Assist maintenance team in hiring/ terminating employees as needed.
• Ensure all billing and work order submission is approved and remitted per company standard in conjunction with billing.
• Administering the emergency service to technicians is an appropriate and effective rotation format. Ensuring both emergency and non-emergency calls are received and entered in the system.
• Respond to critical emails, orders etc. within acceptable guidelines to maximize the effectiveness of service delivered, optimization of employees and vendors, and high level care for owner and customer relationships.
• Aid in the oversight of maintenance employees with respect to scheduling, work schedule.
• Train and ensure staff makes proper notes in management software for documentation purposes.
• Meet at least weekly with operations for appropriate and effective communication.
• Actively promote the sale of value-added services and turnover work necessary to optimize units during turnover process based on move-out inspections
• Ensure quality of service via “spot checks” of maintenance technicians and vendors via physical inspections and random calls to renters
• Increase profitability of company
• Work with maintenance, operations teams and ownership to grow capital improvement projects in residential portfolio throughout the Central Ohio area.
• Direct supervision of 1000+ Residential units & service staff
• Supervise bidding and award contracts for major renovation projects
• Enforce company policies and procedures
• Negotiate vendor contracts and coordinate repair and maintenance projects.
• 3-5 years experience in property management & maintenance services
• Interpersonal abilities include being assertive and highly motivated
• Knowledge of building systems and a proven track record in general property management
• Proficiency with computers, word, excel, etc. including knowledge of Appfolio, Yardi or similar Property Management software
• Ability to estimate reconditioning, rehab & market ready proposals
• Supervise and manage multiple projects independently to completion
• Must have good organizational, communication and writing skills.
• Must have have reliable transportation and be comfortable driving in and around these areas.
How to Apply: Please submit your resume and cover letter with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Organization: Established Columbus Ohio based property management company specializing in the management of a wide array of single family homes and condos throughout the greater Columbus and Cleveland markets with a focus on the “nicer” single family homes.
Assistant Property Manager and Leasing Leader in Columbus, Ohio
Salary: 40,000.00 – 45,000.00
Type: Full Time – Experienced
Very busy Scattered Site Property Management Office is in immediate need of a leader! Responsibilities include leasing, leasing, leasing and renewing nicer single family homes in the Columbus Ohio and Akron Ohio area. In addition to filling vacancies there is requirement to have excellent communications with owners on a variety of non financial issues such as what make a home rentable, price improvements all to achieve the best owner experience possible. This is a full time work from office position and days are never boring and very busy. An Ohio Real Estate license is required as is a super positive attitude.
Requirements: Ohio Real Estate License
Required Education: High School
Notes: Additional Salary Information: This position offers a base salary of $30,000 as well as a leasing bonus for around 100 properties a year for an additional $10-$15,000 or more.
Management Agreement Contract Closer:
Responsible for contacting incoming owners requests for information about our property management services across the country.
Must have excellent communication skills via phone & in person, tech savvy, & a proven closer.
Leads, materials, websites will be provided.
Executive Administrative Assistant
Licensed leasing agent need to help cover scattered site showings of single family homes & condo West of 71. However, some appointments may include East of 71.
Photography & Videography of properites for marketing purposes.
Must have reliable transportation.
Must be Professional & have excellent communication skills
Part time to start but can quickly grow into full time if you wish.
Licensed Real Estate Agent Positions:
Short Sale Specialist
Columbus Investment Property Specialist
National Investment Team Leader
National Property Management Company currently seeking business opportunity seekers to open Property Management Franchise offices across the US.
Minimum investment required of 10k down with financing. A complete duplicatable system, technology & training provided. Please visit http://www.PropertyManagementPros.com for more information.
If any of these positions are of interest to you, please fill out this form, let us know what position you are applying for, and we get back to as soon as we can.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
NO Calls please.